The mention of extreme weather does a funny thing to people. It throws us into a total frenzy. All you can think of is how much milk you have in the house and whether or not your car has gas. My office has been a buzz about the Nor’easter headed for New York City for days.
A snow day is a good excuse to do all the things you’ve been “meaning” to do but just haven’t gotten to do. If you do get snowed in — here’s my list of things you can do to be productive:
- Clean out just ONE desk, junk or dresser drawer. Get to more if you can but start with just one.
- Catch up on your saved DVR shows. (in your PJs)
- Look up and try out a new workout on YouTube.
- Start compiling all the paperwork you need to do your taxes. I recommend Evernote to keep track of it all.
- Do some online shopping to cross off some birthday or holiday gifts from your to-do list.
- Do research for an upcoming wedding, vacation or project.
- Download the Next Issue app to browse all your favorite magazines in one spot.
- Try out a new recipe. One of my favorite blogs Cooking With Books should give you some inspiration.
- Begin a new book. Check Goodreads.com for fabulous recommendations from friends.
- Winter blast barreling toward Northeast could drop up to a foot of snow in region – New York Daily News
- Amazing DIY Valentines Gifts for Your Sweetheart
- 44 Pinteresting Boards and Ideas for Valentine’s Day Marketing
- Get Creative With Evernote: 10 Unique Uses You Haven’t Thought Of
- Join hundreds of others on my email list and get free updates sent to your inbox!
Search List Producer
Successful List Producers
My Teleseminar Sign Up
Featured in “Whole Living”
Get my FREE ebook
- List for Surviving Your Holiday Party
- Never Be Late Again
- Fab Find For Good: Nick’s Picks
- Productivity Gift Guide for List Makers
- December Newsletter: Tis The Season To Be Productive!
- How to Live a Life Full of Gratitude
- 5 Productivity Tips For Black Friday Shopping
- 20 Apps To Beat Holiday Stress
- Fab Find: TalkTo App Is A Free Assistant
- 3 Times Procrastination Is Good For You