The mention of extreme weather does a funny thing to people. It throws us into a total frenzy. All you can think of is how much milk you have in the house and whether or not your car has gas. My office has been a buzz about the Nor’easter headed for New York City for days.
A snow day is a good excuse to do all the things you’ve been “meaning” to do but just haven’t gotten to do. If you do get snowed in — here’s my list of things you can do to be productive:
- Clean out just ONE desk, junk or dresser drawer. Get to more if you can but start with just one.
- Catch up on your saved DVR shows. (in your PJs)
- Look up and try out a new workout on YouTube.
- Start compiling all the paperwork you need to do your taxes. I recommend Evernote to keep track of it all.
- Do some online shopping to cross off some birthday or holiday gifts from your to-do list.
- Do research for an upcoming wedding, vacation or project.
- Download the Next Issue app to browse all your favorite magazines in one spot.
- Try out a new recipe. One of my favorite blogs Cooking With Books should give you some inspiration.
- Begin a new book. Check Goodreads.com for fabulous recommendations from friends.
- Winter blast barreling toward Northeast could drop up to a foot of snow in region – New York Daily News
- Amazing DIY Valentines Gifts for Your Sweetheart
- 44 Pinteresting Boards and Ideas for Valentine’s Day Marketing
- Get Creative With Evernote: 10 Unique Uses You Haven’t Thought Of
- Join hundreds of others on my email list and get free updates sent to your inbox!
Search List Producer
Successful List Producers
Featured in “Whole Living”
- Join National Unplugging Day
- Automate Your Life
- 7 Ways to Deal When Cable and Internet go out
- Apps To The Rescue
- Tonight’s The Night! Join My Productivity Apps Webinar
- 5 Reasons To Kick Your Phone Out Of Bed
- Get Anything Done For Five Dollars
- Make Cash From Your Clutter
- Ronald Reagan Was A List Maker!
- Say Goodbye to Distractions and Stay on Task!