A few weeks ago, I told you about an app that helps you skip the wait-time when calling customer service. However, just because you get to talk to a person faster doesn’t necessarily mean you’re going to get what you want. I’ve had amazing customer service, but I’ve also had really horrendous help that leaves me so frustrated. You know what I mean – it can be really hard to keep your cool when the stranger on the other end of the phone is being difficult about their company shipping you the wrong pair of pants.
- The Story Behind “United Breaks Guitars” — a new book
- 4 customer service trends you need to know to up your game
- How Social Media Is Changing Travel
Tags: being more productive, Business, Customer service, Dave Carroll, Facebook, List Producer, listproducer.com, Paula Rizzo, Saving Money, Saving time, Social media, twitter, United Airlines, United Breaks Guitars
- Join hundreds of others on my email list and get free updates sent to your inbox!
Search List Producer
Successful List Producers
Featured in “Whole Living”
- Join National Unplugging Day
- Automate Your Life
- 7 Ways to Deal When Cable and Internet go out
- Apps To The Rescue
- Tonight’s The Night! Join My Productivity Apps Webinar
- 5 Reasons To Kick Your Phone Out Of Bed
- Get Anything Done For Five Dollars
- Make Cash From Your Clutter
- Ronald Reagan Was A List Maker!
- Say Goodbye to Distractions and Stay on Task!